From time to time we all get a cold, we all get skin breakouts, we all get tooth decay, we all go to the doctor for some illness relating to diabetes, cholesterol and heart problems. How can you prevent this from happening?
Healthy living might just be the key… Here’s a few tips on how to move in the right direction.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day, this is your number 1 cleanser.
- Reduce the intake of salt and sugar.
- We all love coffee, try to cut down on caffeine.
- Make time to have a jog or take your child on a bike trail.
- Eat a balanced diet:
- Portion control is key, the most on your plate should be vegetables.
- Try to give your child a healthy snack for e.g. nuts, fruits, peanut butter etc.
- It’s difficult but try not to eat after 20:00 pm.