What are the health benefits of Honey for your kids?
- It gives them long lasting energy, the fructose in honey provides a steady energy making them alert but not bouncing around like any other sugary snacks.
- It contains needed vitamins and minerals that will benefit your child’s growth and develop.
- It protects their liver from damage, it acts as a shield against certain diseases and medicine side effects.
- It helps wounds heal faster, speeding up the healing process and can help soothe irritated skin.
- It calms down coughs and colds, a natural remedy and antibiotic.
- Substitute sugar with honey to prevent toothaches and decay.
By Executive chef Eagan